Bit City For PC: Bit City is a Simulation Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Bit City on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Bit City for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Bit City
Build your own Bit City! Start from a tiny town and grow to a thriving metropolis in this city building idle game from the creators of Tiny Tower. Collect profits and invest in upgrades that keep your city growing. Fill your city with new types of cars planes and ships. Unlock cool new buildings including famous landmarks to customize the look of your city. What are you waiting for? Start building YOUR own Bit City now!…….
|Last updated:||April 5, 2017|
|Android Req:||2.3.3 and up|
|Total Installs:||100,000 – 500,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bit City on PC
Downloads / Bit City on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Bit City For PC.
Installation Guide / Bit City For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Bit City’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Bit City on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Bit City For PC.
Also Read: Theme Park Craft: Build & Ride For PC (Windows / Mac).
That’s all! If you have any queries please leave them in comments section and Follow the G-Apps PC for more Apps On PC.