Physics Drop For PC: Physics Drop is a Puzzle Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Physics Drop on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Physics Drop for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Physics Drop
Draw as many lines or polygons as needed to gradually make the red ball fall into the U.
Both the ball and the lines react to the law of gravity.
Beware not to trap the ball inside a group of lines!
This educational game features 18 physics problems to solve. If you get stuck click on the restart button.
Physics Drop is a fun way of practising physics… download it and try!…….
|Last updated:||March 30, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||5,000,000 – 10,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Physics Drop on PC
Downloads / Physics Drop on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Physics Drop For PC.
Installation Guide / Physics Drop For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Physics Drop’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Physics Drop on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Physics Drop For PC.
Also Read: DFNDR: Antivirus & Cleaner For PC (Windows / Mac).
That’s all! If you have any queries please leave them in comments section and Follow the G-Apps PC for more Apps On PC.