ScribbleCards For PC: ScribbleCards is an Educational Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use ScribbleCards on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play ScribbleCards for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / ScribbleCards
Having trouble getting your kid to learn to write?
Does your child love their mobile device?
Try ScribbleCards with handwriting recognition to help children increase handeye coordination writing skills get a head start for school and have a blast while doing it!
Current decks : more to come! cursive letters next
Lower Case Letters
Over 60 cards total with more to come!
No inapp purchases or ads!
PLEASE before leaving non…….
|Last updated:||April 11, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||1 – 5|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install ScribbleCards on PC
Downloads / ScribbleCards on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the ScribbleCards For PC.
Installation Guide / ScribbleCards For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘ScribbleCards’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use ScribbleCards on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use ScribbleCards For PC.
Also Read: Jackpot Party Casino Slots 777 For PC (Windows / Mac).
That’s all! If you have any queries please leave them in comments section and Follow the G-Apps PC for more Apps On PC.