Pocket Hunter For PC: Pocket Hunter is a Card Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Pocket Hunter on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Pocket Hunter for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Pocket Hunter
Pocket Hunter is a mobile game with hundreds lovely elfins. In the game players will be as elfin trainers and use poke ball to collect and finish the elfin grid cultivate elfins to super S level and you will become the strongest trainer to obtain the league champion.
17 types original attributions more than 20 epic legendary elfins hundreds original elfins and fantasy skills will trigger the fated duel.
The chosen guys just come to start the fantasy journey of new world.
|Last updated:||January 31, 2018|
|Android Req:||2.3 and up|
|Total Installs:||100,000 – 500,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Pocket Hunter on PC
Downloads / Pocket Hunter on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Pocket Hunter For PC.
Installation Guide / Pocket Hunter For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Pocket Hunter’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Pocket Hunter on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Pocket Hunter For PC.