Fidget Spinner For PC: Fidget Spinner is an Arcade Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Fidget Spinner on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Fidget Spinner for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Fidget Spinner
Youve seen them on the streets on your commute and in your office fidget spinners. Now these stress relieving toys come to your hand on Android. With this simulator game you no longer need a real fidget spinner!
A fidget spinner is a toy that sits like a propeller on a persons finger with blades that spin around a bearing. Basically a fidget spinner consists of a two or three pronged design with a bearing in its center circular pad. Flick them for fun or for dumping your excess energy now!
|Last updated:||June 8, 2017|
|Android Req:||2.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||10,000,000 – 50,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Fidget Spinner on PC
Downloads / Fidget Spinner on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Fidget Spinner For PC.
Installation Guide / Fidget Spinner For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Fidget Spinner’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Fidget Spinner on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Fidget Spinner For PC.
Also Read: Moto Rider GO: Highway Traffic For PC (Windows / Mac).
That’s all! If you have any queries please leave them in comments section and Follow the G-Apps PC for more Apps On PC.