Sonarium For PC: Sonarium is an Adventure Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Sonarium on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Sonarium for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Sonarium
Set in a cyber distopia Sonarium is an immersive audio adventure game that follows the journey of a discarded halfdestroyed android who finds itself awakened on a trash heap outside of the city. Without functioning optic sensors the android is compelled to locate and assemble components found within the game world to ultimately restore its sight.
IMMERSIVE AUDIO EXPERIENCE
3D POSITIONED SOUNDS
SIMPLE TOUCH CONTROLS
It39s like VR for your ears!…….
|Developer:||Ethan W Kampa|
|Last updated:||February 10, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||1 – 5|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Sonarium on PC
Downloads / Sonarium on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Sonarium For PC.
Installation Guide / Sonarium For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Sonarium’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Sonarium on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Sonarium For PC.