Pokémon GO For PC: Pokémon GO is an Adventure Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Pokémon GO on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Pokémon GO for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Pokémon GO
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokmon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokmon GO the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded 650 million times and named Best Mobile Game by The Game Developers Choice Awards and Best App of the Year by TechCrunch introduced the addition of over 80 beloved Pokmon among several other new features.
Venusaur Charizard Blastoise Pikachu and many other Pokmon have been discovered!
Nows your chance to discover …….
|Last updated:||March 29, 2017|
|Android Req:||4.4 and up|
|Total Installs:||100,000,000 – 500,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Pokémon GO on PC
Downloads / Pokémon GO on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Pokémon GO For PC.
Installation Guide / Pokémon GO For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Pokémon GO’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Pokémon GO on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Pokémon GO For PC.