NBC Sports VR For PC: NBC Sports VR is a Sports Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use NBC Sports VR on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play NBC Sports VR for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / NBC Sports VR
Immerse yourself in sports ultimate setting at the 2018 Winter Olympics! Experience the worlds best athletes in a whole new way as they compete in PyeongChang South Korea using virtual reality. Watch VR programming available with compatible smartphones.
Access the virtual reality content in the NBC Sports VR app and be transported to iconic venues for an unprecedented view of the Opening Ceremony and immersive Winter Olympic sports experiences.
Watch The Olympic Games in sports ultimate se…….
|Name:||NBC Sports VR|
|Developer:||Olympic Broadcasting Services SL|
|Last updated:||February 9, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.4 and up|
|Total Installs:||1,000 – 5,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install NBC Sports VR on PC
Downloads / NBC Sports VR on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the NBC Sports VR For PC.
Installation Guide / NBC Sports VR For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘NBC Sports VR’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use NBC Sports VR on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use NBC Sports VR For PC.