YouTube For PC: YouTube is a Video Players & Editors App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use YouTube on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play YouTube for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / YouTube
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching from the hottest music videos to whats trending in gaming entertainment news and more. Subscribe to channels you love share with friends and watch on any device.
With a new design you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos your subscriptions or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite chann…….
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||April 6, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install YouTube on PC
Downloads / YouTube on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the YouTube For PC.
Installation Guide / YouTube For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘YouTube’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use YouTube on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use YouTube For PC.