TradingView Chart For PC: TradingView Chart is a Finance App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use TradingView Chart on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play TradingView Chart for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / TradingView Chart
This unofficial app lets you use TradingView on your mobile device in full screen with your list of symbols displayed as well.
Use technical indicators like the MACD Stochastic and hundreds more as you track your Stocks Commodities ETFs Cryptocurrencies FOREX and more.
Simple No Nonsense app
Full Screen for maximum chart viewing
Browser Automatically Set to Desktop View
This app is not built or endorsed by TradingView. Unofficial app
This is a very simple app: i…….
|Last updated:||January 9, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.4 and up|
|Total Installs:||100 – 500|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install TradingView Chart on PC
Downloads / TradingView Chart on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the TradingView Chart For PC.
Installation Guide / TradingView Chart For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘TradingView Chart’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use TradingView Chart on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use TradingView Chart For PC.