Prism For PC: Prism is a Puzzle Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Prism on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Prism for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Prism
Prism is a 2D puzzle game where you attempt to hit a set of colored targets with appropriately colored lasers. Use mirrors to reflect lasers beam splitters to duplicate them or splitfusors to combine primary colors into secondary or split secondary colors into primaries……..
|Last updated:||February 7, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||5 – 10|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Prism on PC
Downloads / Prism on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Prism For PC.
Installation Guide / Prism For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Prism’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Prism on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Prism For PC.