Pirate Wars: VR For PC: Pirate Wars: VR is an Arcade Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Pirate Wars: VR on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Pirate Wars: VR for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Pirate Wars: VR
NOTICE: Pirate Wars VR does not use external controls or controllers! A modern uptodate phone with a gyroscope and a cardboard viewer is required!
Pirate Wars VR introduces you to a new way of managing and controlling a pirate ship all in first person! Take control of your ship in the middle of the endless pirate infested ocean and hunt destroy or even flee from hostile ships. Using only a mobileVR viewer with anything ranging from Google Cardboard to Freefly viewers you can manage your ship…….
|Name:||Pirate Wars: VR|
|Last updated:||March 9, 2018|
|Content Rating:||Everyone 10+|
|Android Req:||4.4 and up|
|Total Installs:||1 – 5|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Pirate Wars: VR on PC
Downloads / Pirate Wars: VR on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Pirate Wars: VR For PC.
Installation Guide / Pirate Wars: VR For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Pirate Wars: VR’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Pirate Wars: VR on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Pirate Wars: VR For PC.