Messenger For PC: Messenger is a Communication App, you can enjoy playing it on Android. However, if you wish to play Messenger on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Messenger for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Messenger
Instantly reach the people in your lifefor free. Messenger is just like texting but you don39t have to pay for every message it works with your data plan.
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them wi…….
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||March 29, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Messenger on PC
Downloads / Messenger on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Messenger For PC.
Installation Guide / Messenger For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Messenger’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Messenger on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Messenger For PC.