hueSurround For PC: hueSurround is an Entertainment App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use hueSurround on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play hueSurround for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / hueSurround
Expand the capabilities of your Philips Hue lights!
hueSurround turns any television into an interactive light display by using your device39s camera and the location of your Hue lights. Why stop at surround sound when you can have surround lights!
Get started with 5 easy steps
Connect to your Hue Bridge
Add lights you want to control
Position lights inside the app
Aim device at TV and resize the outline
|Last updated:||January 1, 2018|
|Android Req:||5.0 and up|
|Total Installs:||1 – 5|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install hueSurround on PC
Downloads / hueSurround on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the hueSurround For PC.
Installation Guide / hueSurround For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘hueSurround’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use hueSurround on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use hueSurround For PC.