Google For PC: Google is a Tools App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Google on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Google for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Google
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers explore your interests and get a feed of updates on what matters to you. The more you use the Google app the better it gets.
Search and browse:
Nearby stores and restaurants
Live sports scores and schedules
Movies times casts and reviews
Videos and images
News stock information and more
Anything youd find on the web
Personalized feed and notifications:
Start your morning with weather and …….
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||June 19, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Google on PC
Downloads / Google on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Google For PC.
Installation Guide / Google For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Google’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Google on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Google For PC.
Also Read: Stickman Backflip Madness 2 For PC (Windows / Mac).
That’s all! If you have any queries please leave them in comments section and Follow the G-Apps PC for more Apps On PC.