Google Drive For PC: Google Drive is a Productivity App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Google Drive on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Google Drive for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Google Drive
Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone tablet or computer. Files in Drive like your videos photos and documents are backed up safely so you cant lose them. Once there you can easily invite others to view edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive you can:
Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
Search for files by name and content.
Easily share files and folders with others.
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Last updated:||March 31, 2017|
|Android Req:||Varies with device|
|Total Installs:||1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Google Drive on PC
Downloads / Google Drive on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Google Drive For PC.
Installation Guide / Google Drive For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Google Drive’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Google Drive on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Google Drive For PC.