Florence For PC: Florence is a Puzzle Game, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Florence on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Florence for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Florence
At 25 Florence Yeoh feels a little stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work sleep and spending too much time on social media. Then one day she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world.
Experience every beat of Florence and Krishs relationship through a series of bespoke gameplay vignettes from flirting to fighting from helping each other grow… to growing apart.
Drawing inspiration from slice of life graphic novels and webcomics Florence is …….
|Last updated:||March 5, 2018|
|Android Req:||5.0 and up|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Florence on PC
Downloads / Florence on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Florence For PC.
Installation Guide / Florence For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Florence’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Florence on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Florence For PC.
Also Read: Death Point: 3D Spy Top-Down Shooter, Stealth Game For PC (Windows / Mac).
That’s all! If you have any queries please leave them in comments section and Follow the G-Apps PC for more Apps On PC.