Colors UX Black Icon Pack For PC: Colors UX Black Icon Pack is a Personalization App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Colors UX Black Icon Pack on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Colors UX Black Icon Pack for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Colors UX Black Icon Pack
Colors UX Icons
This icon pack is based on the icons of the Galaxy S8 Note 8 has 1900 icons and 107 wallpapers
To use this icon pack you need a launcher with support for themes like Nova Apex ADW that allows to apply icons themes
This icon pack is not compatible with TouchWiz Launcher
To request icons go to the corresponding section in the app
To restore the icon if it has hidden go to widgets Colors S9
|Name:||Colors UX Black Icon Pack|
|Last updated:||January 6, 2018|
|Android Req:||4.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||50 – 100|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Colors UX Black Icon Pack on PC
Downloads / Colors UX Black Icon Pack on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Colors UX Black Icon Pack For PC.
Installation Guide / Colors UX Black Icon Pack For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Colors UX Black Icon Pack’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Colors UX Black Icon Pack on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Colors UX Black Icon Pack For PC.