Bit Cast For PC: Bit Cast is a Video Players & Editors App, you can enjoy using it on Android. However, if you wish to use Bit Cast on PC, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Play Bit Cast for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
App Details / Bit Cast
At its core Bit Cast is an Android application that allows users to stream and play torrent video media before it finishes downloading. The media can be casted directly to Chromecast devices or played locally on the user39s phone. Bit Cast also supports sharing video streams over HTTP with devices on the same network.
Download torrents and play supported media before it finishes downloading.
Play supported media on Google Chromecast devices.
Play media using o…….
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Last updated:||February 11, 2018|
|Android Req:||5.1 and up|
|Total Installs:||5 – 10|
|Google Play URL:|
Download & Install Bit Cast on PC
Downloads / Bit Cast on PC
- First Step is to Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks Simply by Following the On Screen Guides.
- Once you’ve set up the Emulator, you’re ready to install the Bit Cast For PC.
Installation Guide / Bit Cast For PC
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in the BlueStack.
- Now type ‘Bit Cast’ in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use Bit Cast on PC.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use Bit Cast For PC.